“The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M; www.worldhealth.net) welcomes Physician Crossroads as a supporter of our educational endeavors. PhysicianCrossroads.com has provided and introduced A4M’s educational programming to their physician audience. Doing so provided invaluable exposure as part of our overall event marketing strategy.
The A4M recommends PhysicianCrossroads.com as a medium by which anti-aging physicians may will find their staffing for this fast-growing medical specialty.”
Vice President Publishing & Communications
A4M American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
“Physician Crossroads has excelled at promotions resulting in generating leads and bookings for our upcoming CME cruise. Their marketing and sales savvy has enabled our company to grow our database of new Physician and CME/ Symposium clients. I highly recommend PhysicianCrossroads.com for any company desiring to promote their products and/or services to an internet community of hundreds of thousands of physicians!”
Martin Gerretsen MD, ECC
Director of Continuing Education
Sea Courses Cruises
Are you logged in? Some of the job information below is hidden unless you are logged into your Jobseeker Account. If you are not registered yet, click 'Register Here' -- it's free!
Specialty: Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Internal Medicine
Job Description: CEP America is the largest truly democratic physician partnership in the U.S. We are a stable practice offering highly satisfying, long-term career opportunities for providers for over 35 years. Our integrated services span the Acute Care Continuum and include careers in emergency and hospitalist medicine, ambulatory and urgent care and skilled nursing. We are dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
* Seeking Board Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians. Will also consider physicians Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice with ED experience.
* Current state license is a plus
* $50,000 sign-on bonus available for highly qualified candidates
* Applicants only. No agencies please.
Wadley Regional Medical Center – Texarkana, TX
* As the oldest hospital in Texarkana, it’s the first state designated Level II Primary Stroke Center and only facility dual designated by both the State of Texas and Arkansas as a Level III advanced Trauma Center
* The 24-bed Emergency Department has 2–beds dedicated to major medical cases and equipped with point-of-care stroke and heart testing and a four-bed Fast Track Unit for less serious cases
* Completely remodeled 16-bed Intensive Care Unit with new, state-of-the-art monitoring system and four inpatient hemodialysis beds and adjacent 32-bed Step Down Telemetry Unit
* No State Income Tax
* With a rich historical tapestry of southern charm and wild-west spirit, Texarkana offers a blend of historical and architectural treasures, natural beauty, and conveniences unique to a metropolitan area.
* Lakes and woodlands, antique shops, parks, ballets, concerts, gallery shows, museums, historical sites, golf courses, and rodeos make Texarkana an attractive, family-friendly place to live.