“Physician Crossroads has been extremely helpful in finding the perfect provider for our team. Having never recruited before I really looked to John and his staff to help me through the recruitment process. Checking with me frequently to make sure the candidate interview process was going well created a smooth, painless and successful experience . I would highly recommend PhysicianCrossroads.com for anyone seeking a new practice or practices seeking staffing.
Dr. L.K. New York”
“The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M; www.worldhealth.net) welcomes Physician Crossroads as a supporter of our educational endeavors. PhysicianCrossroads.com has provided and introduced A4M’s educational programming to their physician audience. Doing so provided invaluable exposure as part of our overall event marketing strategy.
The A4M recommends PhysicianCrossroads.com as a medium by which anti-aging physicians may will find their staffing for this fast-growing medical specialty.”
Vice President Publishing & Communications
A4M American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
“Physician Crossroads has excelled at promotions resulting in generating leads and bookings for our upcoming CME cruise. Their marketing and sales savvy has enabled our company to grow our database of new Physician and CME/ Symposium clients. I highly recommend PhysicianCrossroads.com for any company desiring to promote their products and/or services to an internet community of hundreds of thousands of physicians!”
Martin Gerretsen MD, ECC
Director of Continuing Education
Sea Courses Cruises
Are you logged in? Some of the job information below is hidden unless you are logged into your Jobseeker Account. If you are not registered yet, click 'Register Here' -- it's free!
Job Description: Systems Assessment & Research, Inc. (SAR Corp) is seeking Board Certified Psychiatrists to provide services to a military hospital servicng new recruts and active duty military personel. Located in San Antonio TX, this is an exciting opportunity to work in the growing field of military medicine. No oncall, no overtime.
DUTIES (not all inclusive):
• Provide psychiatric evaluation and management of patients using evidence-based treatment approaches
• Provide individual and group psychotherapy
. Provide medication management and patient follow-up care as required.
• Provide outpatien services solely
• Other clinical duties
1 - 3 Years
Special Skills or Certification Required:
• Shall have 1 year of experience within the past 3 years in the practice of emergency medicine. Must possess the knowledge and experience to perform the full range of psychological evaluation services for adults.
• Must maintain a current, active, valid and unrestricted license or authorizing document from any U.S. state, District of Columbia, or U.S. territory
• Must have a Medical Doctor (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO) degree from an accredited graduate school of medicine, and successful completion of an accredited Psychiatrist Residency program as recognized by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neuroloty
• Must have a current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificate
• Must be Board Certified
• Shall show proof of U.S. Citizenship or U.S. work authorization documents
• Possess and maintain current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advance Cardiac LIfe Support (ACLS
$150,000 - $249,999
In order to be considered immediately for this opportunity, please e-mail your CV to SAR Corp’s Human Resources department at email@example.com, or contact us at 301-731-4300. Visit our website at www.sarcorp.com for information on our company and other available career opportunities.