“Physician Crossroads has been extremely helpful in finding the perfect provider for our team. Having never recruited before I really looked to John and his staff to help me through the recruitment process. Checking with me frequently to make sure the candidate interview process was going well created a smooth, painless and successful experience . I would highly recommend PhysicianCrossroads.com for anyone seeking a new practice or practices seeking staffing.
Dr. L.K. New York”
“The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M; www.worldhealth.net) welcomes Physician Crossroads as a supporter of our educational endeavors. PhysicianCrossroads.com has provided and introduced A4M’s educational programming to their physician audience. Doing so provided invaluable exposure as part of our overall event marketing strategy.
The A4M recommends PhysicianCrossroads.com as a medium by which anti-aging physicians may will find their staffing for this fast-growing medical specialty.”
Vice President Publishing & Communications
A4M American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
“Physician Crossroads has excelled at promotions resulting in generating leads and bookings for our upcoming CME cruise. Their marketing and sales savvy has enabled our company to grow our database of new Physician and CME/ Symposium clients. I highly recommend PhysicianCrossroads.com for any company desiring to promote their products and/or services to an internet community of hundreds of thousands of physicians!”
Martin Gerretsen MD, ECC
Director of Continuing Education
Sea Courses Cruises
Are you logged in? Some of the job information below is hidden unless you are logged into your Jobseeker Account. If you are not registered yet, click 'Register Here' -- it's free!
Job Description: CEP America is the largest truly democratic physician partnership in the U.S. We are a stable practice offering highly satisfying, long-term career opportunities for providers for over 35 years. Our integrated services span the Acute Care Continuum and include careers in emergency and hospitalist medicine, ambulatory and urgent care and skilled nursing. We are dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
• Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians; active Kentucky license a plus
• Full and part time positions available
• $50K sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
• Applicants only. No agencies please.
Owensboro Health Regional Hospital – Owensboro, Kentucky
• Regional Community Hospital with 22 private ED rooms and 11 private Fast Track rooms that sees 64,000 annual ED patient visits
• Recipient of the Distinguished Hospital for Clinical Excellence Award 2009-2012 (1 of 16 hospitals in the nation receive this award)and named among the Top 2% in the Nation in as one of the Top 100 Hospitals by HealthGrades
• Strong back-up specialty and a new state of the art (geothermal) hospital expected to open in 2013
• Ranked #1 by Business Week in 2010 for “Best Place to Raise Your Kids” and was ranked among the top 100 “America’s Best Places to Live” by CNNMoney.com
• A wide range of recreational and cultural activities from fishing at a nearby lake and playing golf to live performances from the Owensboro Symphony Orchestra
• A full spectrum of arts and entertainment, family-friendly attractions, festivals, museums, five-star restaurants, sport venues (hockey, wrestling, soccer) and many more
Special Skills or Certification Required:
ABEM/ABOEM Eligible/Certified Emergency Medicine physicians; active KY license a plus
To apply for this position, please visit www.cepamerica.com/careers