Mend has an immediate opening for a Board Certified Family Physician. We want to create new healthcare experiences that are customer-centric and easy for both you and your patients. We are looking for pioneers that are open to doing things in new ways to create better patient health experiences.
If you are a physician who enjoys spending more time with patients, leveraging technology, believes in customer service, and a higher quality of care, then Mend has an opportunity for you.
We are launching in May in the Baldwin Park neighborhood of beautiful and sunny Orlando, FL. Mend will provide urgent care services to families in Baldwin Park at home, work, or via telemedicine. Mend will leverage mobile devices to provide a new level of care to customers with cutting edge technology.
Your Physician Duties Include:
- Conduct house or office calls.
- Conduct telemedicine phone calls.
- Dispense approved medication to patients from the practice formulary.
- Conduct on site CLIA-waived laboratory testing.
- Order mobile X-Ray, ultrasound, breathing and other treatment protocols as needed to assist with diagnosis and treatment of patients.
- Assess complex individuals using a range of diagnostic methods, while actively promoting preventive care and early intervention.
- Communicate effectively with patients, caregivers, nurses, other providers and vendors as necessary to ensure proper diagnoses and treatment.
- Company Name:
- 4767 New Broad Street
Orlando, FL 32814
- Matt McBride
- Orlando, FL
- Emergency Medicine, Family Practice, Family Practice with OB, General Practice, Home Health
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Minimum Experience:
- 3—5 Years
- Special Skills or Certification Required:
- Background Requirements: - Minimum of 3 years as a practicing physician. - Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician in family practice or emergency medicine. - Valid driver’s license. - Ability to drive and visit patients. - Ability to call patients. - Current Florida State medical license. - Current Federal DEA license.
- General Comments:
- We provide complete administrative support with a cutting edge, cloud-based electronic medical records and practice management systems.
We offer competitive and commensurate compensation packages!
- Competitive compensation.
- 100% covered medical, dental, and vision premiums.
- Stock option pool.
- Full coverage is provided under our professional liability malpractice insurance.
- Expense reimbursement.
- Small territories and flexible schedules.
- Date Posted: