Pediatrician, Merced, CA
The Pediatrician is responsible for providing quality comprehensive primary pediatric health care services. Care is to be provided from a community oriented and case managed perspective. As a member of both the General and Clinic Medical Staff the Pediatrician is to be a key participant in ongoing quality assurance, planning, and community networking activities. Graduating Residents encouraged to apply.
Expect the following:
- Direct pediatric outpatient care at least 40 hours per work.
- Base salary ranges with experience, from $195-215K PLUS productivity bonus plan.
- Maintain active staff hospital privileges at local hospitals and share on call and hospitalization responsibilities with other physicians whenever feasible.
- Excellent benefits including insurance retirement and student loan repayment.
- Serve as a physician assistant supervisor and as a preceptor to clinicians in training whenever requested to do so. H1 and J1 Visa sponsorships available.
Prime locations to choose from in Merced and Stanislaus counties, only 90 minutes from San Francisco.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: