Successful Podiatry Practice Seeking a Surgical Podiatrist in the St. Louis area
A private practice is seeking a surgically trained PSR 24 and 36 resident to join their practice where all staff members are ABPS certified. Provider would practice in a setting of broad surgical fore foot and rear foot practice. In this practice 80% of work is done out of a surgery center. This is your opportunity to join a state-of-the-art, surgical based practice that has all of the latest technology.
- Competitive compensation package with full benefits and partnership opportunity
- The ideal candidate will be an easy going, family oriented person who believes that the patient needs to be treated before the foot!
- Immediately see a minimum of 10 new patients per day
- All digital x-ray available, and diagnostic US in all offices.
- Chiropractor on staff and a full gait analysis lab
Excellent school systems and several colleges in the area for higher education including Washington University. St. Louis is a wonderful place to live, work, play and raise a family.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- St. Louis, MO
- No Specialty
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: