Endovascular Neurosurgeon Needed in Northeast Florida
Outstanding opportunity for a Neurosurgeon with a well-established, elective practice and a captive patient base and to help build and expand program.
- Practice call is shared among the members of the group.
- Preference is for general Neurosurgery with fellowship training in endovascular neurosurgery
- This incoming neurosurgeon will be an integral part of building a Comprehensive Stroke Center and work closely with the team in growing the vascular, interventional component of the practice.
- Enjoy the benefits of being employed—competitive compensation with production bonus and an extensive benefits package.
- No Trauma designation.
- Hospital has completed building two new dedicated neurosurgical ORs.
- MRI computer assisted stereotactic navigation that identifies the location of tumors with improved accuracy and better tissue preservation
- O-arm and stealth navigation
- 3-D operating microscope that pinpoints even the smallest points of interest during surgical procedures for superior accuracy.
- Artificial disc implants
- Neurosurgery team specializes in minimally invasive brain and spinal procedures
- Decompression’s and fusions
- Percutaneous pedicle screw fixation
- Microscopic diskectomies
- the office is connected to the hospital.
- 418-bed acute care hospital offering a full line of services.
- Located in Northeast Florida
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Neurosurgery, Surgery - Neurological
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: