Established hospital-owned multi-specialty group seeks BC/BE Urologist to join a new Urology practice. Rush-Copley Medical Group is a physician network that includes nearly 90 providers in over 20 specialties. Its close affiliation with Rush-Copley Medical Center provides access to the Fox Valley’s best healthcare resource and some of the region’s finest specialists. The group boasts overall physician satisfaction at the 99th percentile.
- Fantastic opportunity for an outgoing and motivated physician interested in developing a urology program.
- Growing community hospital equipped with the latest technology including the da Vinci Xi robot, the fourth generation of da Vinci robots.
- Offering a guaranteed salary, productivity and non-productivity incentives.
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes a group claims made malpractice insurance policy with no tail, paid vacation, sick pay and CME reimbursement.
- Medical, dental, life, vision and disability insurance, retirement plan, health care and so much more.
- All interested practicing Urologists and 2017 Grads are encouraged to contact us.
You will have the opportunity to reside in one of a number of Chicagoland’s premier Western Suburbs, including Money Magazine’s choice of “best places to live in the U.S.”
For additional information, please contact:
Senior Search Consultant—Chicagoland Division
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: