Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
We are actively searching for an Executive Assistant to support our growing Psychiatry/Neurology team including VP level leadership. In this role you will provide overall administrative and project support including, but not limited to facilitating correspondence, managing calendars, creating presentations, expense reports, coordinate meetings and take meeting minutes to name a few. You will serve as department contact for all administrative requests. You will also assist department Director and Program Managers with new practice site implementation and coordination. You should have exceptional organizational skills and attention to details, ability to perform in a fast paced environment, as well as outstanding customer service skills. This is a great opportunity to grow into a new role for an experienced administrative assistant on a team that is changing the face of healthcare.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Facilitate correspondence, manage calendar, coordinate meetings, travel arrangements, screen and prioritize calls, mail, internal and external communications, and assist with confidential matters.
- Work closely with VP level leadership to ensure smooth communication for project coordination, meeting/conference preparation.
- Reconcile and monitor credit card expenses, submit all other expense reports.
- Calendar management including reviewing calendars for conflict, accepting/declining meeting on behalf of leaders, and handling logistics.
- Assist with programs including meeting scheduling, agenda development, project management support (work plan updates, action plan development, etc.) and event coordination as needed.
- Create emails, letters, reports, and presentations. Edit and proof as needed. Also organize and systemize documentation.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile…
- College degree or equivalent experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Minimum of one year of increasingly complex administrative support experience.
- Experience in healthcare, with physicians/psychiatrist/neurologist is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills, creative conceptualization, collaborative management ability, and oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle detailed work accurately and quickly, work to deadlines on multiple projects, and to work as a team member in a collaborative and participatory manner, and to interact both in person and over the phone with a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Required skills: Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently with drive and initiative but also work well within a teamwork setting.
- Detail oriented, organized and flexible individual able to perform multiple tasks with varying priorities under conditions requiring speed and accuracy.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: Whether you report to the central office in Emeryville or work remotely, MedAmerica is happy to meet you halfway with commuter benefits or home office support.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- MedAmerica, Inc.
- CEP America
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: