As a critical member of this emergency medical services executive leadership team, the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) provides medical guidance, vision, and strategic direction focused on patient care and safety objectives. The CMO will lead all medical professionals providing expert medical support to all levels of the organization. As well as, manage divisional and regional medical directors in continuing education, sales calls, professional development opportunities, and engagement in national initiatives to build a responsive, coherent, and comprehensive medical office.
- Demonstrate excellence in collaborating with others, team building, communication, leading through influence and execution of multi-faceted decisions are important components of the leadership experience sought in this recruitment.
- Possess a M.D. or D.O. degree with post-graduate training and Board certification or eligibility in applicable discipline.
- At least 10 years? experience in emergency services, disaster, military or otherwise.
- Must be licensed in the state of residence and/or other states, as appropriate, to support operations.
Location of the CMO?s primary office is remote, he/she must be prepared to spend time at headquarters in Knoxville, TN.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Doctor Other
- Administrative Medicine, Family Practice, Internal Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: