Pediatric Hospitalist—West Virginia University
West Virginia University Department of Pediatrics and WVU Medicine Children’s Hospital invites applicants for Pediatric Hospitalist positions located in several WV cities including Martinsburg, Beckley, Morgantown, and other locations within the WVU Medicine service area.
- WVU Medicine includes West Virginia University School of Medicine; four community hospitals; three critical access hospitals; and a children’s hospital, all anchored by a 645-bed academic medical center
- We are recruiting hospitalists to provide medical coverage of newborn and pediatric patients.
- Academic appointments in the Department of Pediatrics at WVU—Morgantown
- Faculty rank and salary will be commensurate with credentials
- In collaboration with WVU Children’s Hospital, which serves as the premiere site of pediatric care within West Virginia and the surrounding region, the Department of Pediatrics houses the largest group of primary care and specialty care physicians and surgeons dedicated to the care of children and adolescents in the state.
Morgantown is consistently rated as one of the best small metropolitan areas in the country for both lifestyle and business climate. The area offers the cultural diversity and amenities of a large city in a safe, family-friendly environment. There is also an excellent school system and an abundance of beautiful homes and recreational activities.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Pediatrics, Hospitalist
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- West Virginia
- Date Posted: