Eastern TN Medical Center is seeking a Neurosurgeon
- Looking primarily for a neurosurgeon interested in general neurosurgery, as well as an interest/training in cranial base, cerebrovascular, radiosurgery, neurotrauma and complex and minimally invasive spine services.
- Facility has 14 operating rooms, with three rooms dedicated to neurosurgical procedures.
- They do over 10,000 surgical cases per year.
- 1,000 spine cases per year and 250 other neuro procedures.
- Current neurosurgeons have block time on Monday and Thursday.
- Facility has an O-Arm and Stryker Navigation System.
- Practice is 80% spine, 15% cranial, and 5% peripheral nerve.
- Competitive Salary, Signing incentive, Moving allowance, CME allowance, Full benefits—Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 403b Retirement plan.
- Call would be 1/3—however, looking to employ 2 neurosurgeons.
- 2 physicians, one physician assistant, three nurse practitioners currently on staff
- Medical Center is a 505 bed level 1 trauma center with more than 450 board certified physicians on staff.
- Located in Eastern TN
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Neurosurgery, Surgery - Neurological
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: