Vascular Surgeon needed in Southeastern Massachusetts
Seeking a Fellowship-trained, Board-eligible/Board-certified vascular surgeon to join one of the busiest vascular surgery practices in southeastern Massachusetts and nearby Rhode Island.
Join a reputable and financially stable physician-owned multi-specialty group based in the south coast region with various medical and surgical specialists and its own free-standing Radiology Division (CT and MRI) and Laboratory. The Center for Vascular Diseases operates an IAC-accredited vascular lab, a Vein Center, and the state’s first office-based endovascular suite. Their two hospitals offer state-of-the-art vascular care.
- Vascular Division consists of physicians and mid-level providers
- Busy outpatient office practice
- Abundant referrals for inpatient consultation and surgery at the two hospitals
- Extended referral base in the other nearby hospitals and communities
- Experienced in all types of open vascular procedures and in endovascular procedures
- Including thoracic and abdominal aneurysm repair, carotid and visceral stents, and lower extremity vascular interventions
- No trauma center responsibilities
- Competitive salary with a guaranteed base and abundant opportunity for additional productivity-based income
- Physicians are eligible for corporate bonuses after 1 year
- Eligible for partnership after 2-3 years with minimal buy-in
- Moving expenses, health insurance, vacation, CME and licensing expenses, and a 401K are included.
Located 20 minutes from Providence, RI, an hour from Boston, and a half-hour from Cape Cod and Newport, RI. The area is situated near cities, beaches, farms, suburbia, and virtually any type of living environment you prefer.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Surgery - Vascular
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: