Adding a Urologist with a 100 plus member MSG Central Indiana
You would be joining an independent practice with support of a large multi-specialty group. They are a nationally recognized physician group with an established referral base with primary care physicians.
- Compensation Historically above peer?s with earning potential in the 75 percentile. This includes an Excellent Compensation package with ancillary earnings and a partnership track with excellent work—leisure balance
- A robust benefits package includes health, dental and vision for the entire family. Malpractice covered plus disability, life insurance, retirement and CME
- Plus their state has very low malpractice premiums with state-wide malpractice caps.
- Low physician density in relation to population and insurance markets are competitive with relatively high reimbursement rates.
- Established practice with excellent state-of-the-art ancillaries at your fingertips. This includes surgery, imaging and radiation center adjacent to office and DaVinci surgical equipment
You will be minutes from Indianapolis and Chicago with a Big 10 University in the community and outstanding private and public schools. Plus low cost of living and an upscale real estate market. There are sprawling parks, museums and theaters, exciting sports action, great healthcare facilities, many leisure activities and quality that is most important of all—community spirit! This city enjoys a rich and diverse cultural atmosphere—from world famous performing artists to Indiana’s passion—basketball. The residents enjoy an excellent standard of living. This, coupled with low food prices, property taxes, and insurance costs, creates an upwardly mobile population.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: