In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America—one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States—you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country. As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians; current state license a plus
- Partnership from day 1
- Up to $100,000 sign-on bonus available for qualified candidates
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Mercy Medical Center – Roseburg, Oregon
- Level III Trauma Center with a state-of-the-art 23-bed Emergency Department that sees 49,000+ annual ED patient visits
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound. Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology
- Awarded the Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals in 2011 and 100 Best Hospitals for Specialty Care in 2012, as well as the Acumentra Health Outstanding Care Award in 2010 for results in Surgical Care Improvement Project
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains
We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life—contact us today. Come grow with us!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: