Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America!
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
The Sr. Manager, Total Rewards in partnership with senior leadership will build a highly efficient, streamlined Total Rewards program for our Enterprise. This brand new role for the company will be responsible for building our Enterprise compensation and incentive structure. This candidate must have experience building compensation and incentive programs in a large organization. This role will have a particular focus on program excellence, data integrity, process improvement and compliance. The Sr. Manager ensures objectivity and fairness for employees while supporting the Mission, Vision and Core Values of the company.
Role Responsibilities Include:
Compensation & Incentives Strategy
- Direct the development and execution of the Total Rewards Program, including: analysis, design, implementation, evaluation, communication, administration, budget and legal compliance for all total rewards programs.
- In collaboration with the Legal and Finance teams, analyze, design, update, and communicate compensation plans, including executive compensation plans, stipend payments, and enterprise compensation
- Using data and analytics, analyzes complex issues and stays abreast of industry Total Rewards trends to propose new solutions to address organizational gaps and challenges.
- Partner with business leaders to ensure effective design development and successful implementation of programs
- Provides leadership and direction around participation in market data initiatives, preparing competitive benchmarking analysis as required for base, incentive compensation, draw and commissions
- Leads the Performance, Merit, and Bonus cycles
- Build compensation strategy for pay recommendations for independent Partner sites across the country.
Operations and Team Management
- Direct overall Total Rewards function, program management, and team management
- Monitors the effectiveness of compensation programs, including internal equity and competitive structures, recommending design modifications as appropriate
- Developing the rewards and recognition program for the enterprise.
Client Relationships and Engagement
- Provide subject matter expertise and accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate Business Partners, managers and executives on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, and job evaluations
- Understand key customer and business partner needs related to skills, training, and organizational learning and development to ensure that teams have the knowledge and skills needed to be successful.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-10 years progressive compensation program building experience in large organizations
- Track record of leading through transformational change. Seasoned skills to ensure successful adoption of the future state ensuring staff are highly productive in the future state where new processes and tools have been introduced.
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and present Total Rewards data to leadership.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic execution.
- Expert understanding of building and maintaining Total Rewards programs.
- Exceptional team building ability.
- High level leadership experience with the ability to work collaboratively across departments.
- Experience in healthcare industry would be a plus.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an equal opportunity employer.
- Company Name:
- MedAmerica, Inc.
- CEP America
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: