Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
What We Are Searching For:
The Medical Receptionist under the supervision of the Office Manager answers and screens all incoming phone calls. Respond to phone inquiries and correspondence with patients, family members, and insurance companies. Verifies insurance eligibility and ensures completion of all patient paperwork. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional customer service and professional attitude at all times.
This position is located at both our urgent care clinics located at Saddleback Family & Urgent Care in Lake Forest and Mission Viejo, CA. This is a per diem, part time position. This person will help on an as needed basis with potential for full time work in the future.
Here’s How You Would Support CEP America:
- Greet all patients in a warm, friendly and professional manner.
- Answer and screen incoming phone calls, take and give messages in a timely manner.
- Collect payments for services rendered and discharge patients and accurately post/document payments received.
- Maintain clean, neat and orderly work station.
- Schedule appointments and process patient registration into computer database.
Key Competencies / Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service position, or as a Medical Receptionist.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Numerical aptitude.
- Basic computer skills.
- Teamwork oriented, and must have initiative.
- Legible note taking with correct spelling.
- Felxible to work an 8 hour schedule between 7:30am-7:30pm (including possible weekends)
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: Whether you report to the central office in Emeryville or work remotely, MedAmerica is happy to meet you halfway with commuter benefits or home office support.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- Saddleback Family and Urgent Care - Lake Forest
- CEP America
- Urgent Care
- Employment Status:
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: