We are a physician partnership dedicated to providing the best practice locations and management support for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. CEP America: where your voice counts.
- Seeking Emergency Medicine physician assistants for night position
- Must have at least 2 years ED experience
- Fixed rotational schedule: 7 on, 7 off
- Competitive hourly rate with a 15% night shift differential plus benefits package
- A robust benefits package that includes 4 weeks paid time off, 401k options, health insurance including dental and/or vision, annual CME/CEU conference and online education options, and more!
Swedish Edmonds Hospital – Edmonds, Washington
- The facility is a level IV Trauma Center with a 32-bed ED and annual ED volume of ~50,000
- Services include: cath lab, telestroke and on site neurology for TPA cases, closed ICU with 12 hours of on site intensivist coverage, EPIC for EMR, and other medical, diagnostic and supportive services.
- Excellent housing in beautiful locations with picturesque views
- An excellent place to raise a family – easy going lifestyle with friendly neighborhoods
- With Seattle just minutes away, you’re just a short drive from the best that a city has to offer including restaurants, theaters, nightclubs and more.
- Numerous state and regional parks great for hiking, skiing, camping, surfing, fishing, and white water rafting
- Company Name:
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant Nurse Practitioner
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: