Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
What We Are Searching For:
We are looking for a professional who can work independently in a hospital setting located in the hospitalist division at Regional Medical Center in San Jose, California. If you have prior hospital or medical office experience, are resourceful, organized and have a can do attitude, we have the job for you!
As Practice Administrator for the hospitalist division, you will primarily support the hospitalist Medical Director and hospitalist physicians. In addition to having superb communication skills, a mature grasp of organizational hierarchy, and the ability to prioritize tasks and projects, you should also know when to act independently and when to ask for guidance and/or assistance.
This job is vital to the success of our client’s hospitalist practice and demands flexibility, a customer-focus, organization and a knack for details.
Here’s How You Would Support Our Hospitalist Client:
- Provide administrative support to the hospitalist Medical Director and hospitalist physicians.
- Act as the hospital liaison for the hospitalist division.
- Provide billing with required documentation.
- Perform other administrative tasks as requested.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile:
- High school diploma.
- 3 plus years of experience working with physicians and/or Executive level management, preferably in a healthcare organization.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Self-directed, motivated, and sensitive to deadlines.
- Specialized administrative training preferred.
- Basic math skills.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: Whether you report to the central office in Emeryville or work remotely, MedAmerica is happy to meet you halfway with commuter benefits or home office support.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: