Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
The HR Compliance Senior Analyst will work collaboratively with the enterprise Compliance Team and be responsible for supporting and developing regulatory compliance activities and programs, ensuring they meet strategic business objectives within our Enterprise Business Operations (“EBO”) division. EBO is a new division for the company where we are restructuring Enterprise HR & Finance operational activities into a shared service model. This role is highly focused on working with internal and external stakeholders to continuously evaluate programs and process flows to drive operational efficiencies so that HR compliance objectives are met. This compliance role will have a particular focus on program excellence, data integrity, process improvement, risk mitigation and compliance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Support EBO Compliance & Risk Management Program—(50%)
- Support HR Compliance Manager and Compliance team to implement plan to align HR compliance requirements with employment practices and business objectives
- Assist with evaluation and development of standard operating procedures and systems needed to comply with regulatory requirements
- Monitor known risks, internal control effectiveness, and the remediation of process deficiencies
- Manage HR compliance documentation for EEO-1 electronic filing, 5500s, OSHA, Wage and Hour laws and SOP documentation and postings
- Collaborate with the Compliance and Information Security teams to perform annual compliance risk assessment and execute joint annual workplan.
- Support annual compliance workplan initiatives and compile and monitor performance metrics and reports to enterprise leadership and compliance committees.
- Research existing and new regulatory requirements and make recommendations for implementation.
- Assist with special projects and administrative responsibilities as needed.
Education, Training and Change Management —(25%)
- Support development and ongoing improvement to training and education for risk and compliance related topics in response to ongoing or new legal and compliance requirements and in remediation of compliance issues.
- Track and report on training compliance.
- Research and provide recommendations for continual education and improvement of training programs.
Audit and Investigation Program—(25%)
- Audit current employee handbooks and HR policies and update with latest enterprise policies.
- Perform random compliance audits on all HR processes.
- Track and report audit results, performance metrics, and recommend remediation activities.
- Oversee follow up and remediation on findings/recommendations from audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required Minimum
- 2-4 years progressive compliance and policy experience (HR compliance experience preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to proofread own work and others
- Ability to understand and execute complex verbal and written instruction
- Demonstrated ability to handle detailed work accurately and quickly
- Ability to use good judgement to resolve problems and make recommendations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present compliance data to leadership
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: