Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America! MedAmerica is the business arm of CEP America, the largest independent physician practice in the nation, treating more than 6 million patients and generating over a billion dollars in revenue annually.
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the six million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally.
In this position, you will lead and set the strategic vision for our growth marketing team and leverage marcom technology and analytics to deliver, measure and improve performance. You will have the opportunity to build brand awareness, create sales messaging and communications for our target hospitals and health system audiences, develop our thought leadership platform, and work with a team of talented marketing professionals. This opportunity allows for collaboration across the organization, including working with cross-functional staff to understand business needs and targets to assess and design effective short and long term plans and solutions for our growth marketing strategy in collaboration with senior management. You will also oversee vendor relationships such as advertising and PR firms. This position will report to our Chief Business Officer.
Role Responsibilities Include:
- Brand Awareness—Launch and build the new brand externally through multiple touch points; oversee ongoing market research and brand awareness over time; develop brand identity and key messaging; ensure consistency of the brand among all external-facing outreach.
- External Communications—Lead all external communications to include press releases, media relations, speaking engagements, publications; develop and manage the company’s thought leadership platform; develop and maintain the company’s social media policy and activity; manage creative and functional design of public website(s).
- Growth Marketing—Develop unique selling proposition for hospital/system audience; working within the established budget, develop optimal marketing plan to increase awareness of and preference for CEP/MedAmerica among prospective clients; oversee all aspects of multi-channel marketing to hospitals, including tradeshows/conventions, print and digital advertising, print and digital direct mail, social media; assist business development team throughout all phases of the sales process, including lead generation, nurture program, and content development; support individual members of business development as needed, including sales meetings and training sessions; manage market surveys of both external and internal clients to identify trends and measure awareness/preference/engagement.
- Marketing Team Leader—Develop and lead all individuals and functions within the marketing team; manage and motivate staff, including hiring, terminations, performance management, etc.; identify and employ the team’s unique strengths; serve as a mentor to continually develop the team into a highly engaged and effective first-class marketing department. Serve as the growth marketing expert and advisor to senior leadership across the CEP/MedAmerica enterprise.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, communications or other related function; MBA preferred.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in B2B marketing.
- 15+ years of leadership experience managing diverse marketing professionals and functions.
- Healthcare background strongly preferred.
- Ability to track and interpret data.
- Strategic thinker with ability to turn abstract goals into tactical, executable plans.
- Experience managing budget.
- Ability to make decisions under sometimes ambiguous circumstances.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an equal opportunity employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: