Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
As the Service Desk Analyst you will assist with coordinating, diagnosing and troubleshooting incoming employee calls. You will also have the opportunity to provide customer service to our clients with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop or network services from local personnel or from employees using network remote access. You will also provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel. The Service Desk Analyst is also instrumental in supporting and maintaining effective relationships with our users.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Provides friendly support to remote and local end users on a variety of issues including but not limited to CEPA Physician Leaders, CEPA Medical and Regional Directors, CEPA Partners, MedAmerica Management and staff members, and MBSI staff and management.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems related to e-mail, telecom, network, VPN, Cloud applications, workstation configuration, home network configuration, wireless device, internal applications, user account and profile setup and configuration.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and service desk tickets for technical support.
- Tracks and monitors the problem to insure a timely resolution.
- Supervises the purchases of and maintains the inventory and operation of MedAmerica and CEP technology-related hardware, including but not limited to:
> Phone Sets
> Smart Phones
> Home Networking Equipment
> General sundries: Network cables, disks, etc.
> Keeps up-to-date with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures.
> Primary support for service desk call center as necessary.
> Prepare monthly ServiceDesk reports and statistics
- Support for user issues trouble-shooting.
- Maintenance tasks for server environment.
- Maintenance and updates to web content databases.
- Support maintenance of Master Provider Database, web-forms, and processes for synchronization of databases with master tables.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile…
- A college degree or education in business, information systems, or web development.
- Customer Service experience required.
- The following certifications preferred.
> CompTIA A+ certified.
> Help Desk Institute (HDI) certified as Support Center Analyst (SCA).
> +1 course in area of specialization.
- Previous IT support experience preferred, with emphasis in Information Services, ServiceDesk call center, business applications or web development support.
- Required Skills: Proficient in Windows, MS Office (Word and Excel), Microsoft AD, excellent organizational skills and must have great customer service skills. Some knowledge of VoIP, mobile devices and networking.
- Position requires strong analytical skills and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to interact both in person and over the phone with a courteous and professional demeanor and desire to provide one on one support with users, IS leaders, and team members.
- Position requires good written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and people skills, and very strong customer service skills.
- Able to work cooperatively and collaboratively as part of a team, and able to meet needs of multiple demands of team members in different areas.
- Ability to multi-task and meet project deliverables as stated, work to deadlines on multiple projects, and able to work well under pressure.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: