Cardiothoracic Surgeon Needed in Western Kentucky
Western Kentucky based hospital is in need of a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join a second cardiothoracic surgeon in a well respected program.
- This is an employed opportunity
- Call is 1:2
- The current practice encompasses all components of adult cardiac surgery including coronary artery bypass grafting (on-pump and off-pump), hybrid revascularization, treatment of valvular heart disease (including minimal access approaches), ablations (concomitant and stand alone) for atrial fibrillation, and mechanical circulatory assist devices.
- The thoracic surgical aspect of the practice comprises minimally invasive lung surgery, VATS, and esophageal surgery.
- 220 hearts per year in the practice and about 100 thoracic cases.
- Modern state of the art facility with two Hybrid surgery rooms.
- Practice is attached to the hospital.
- Guaranteed salary
- Integrated Cardiovascular Institute with team approach including all cardiology, cardiothoracic and vascular physicians.
- Located in Western Kentucky
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Surgery - Cardiovascular, Surgery - Thoracic
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: