Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our physicians improve the care of over 6 million patients across the United States. Over physician providers currently practice in over 250 locations, including 150 hospitals. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Technology is being modernized at a fast pace here at MedAmerica. We are looking for an individual with a keen understanding of current and emerging infrastructure technologies as well as the the ability to develop a vision and roadmap to leverage them for our business’s needs.
Do you have experience with the implementation of modern, cloud-based technologies or executing migrations from legacy to modern platforms?
Do you think critically in terms of systems and not just technologies?
Are you excited to work with new programming languages and technologies?
Do you possess a desire to drive engineering excellence and evolve the engineering discipline?
Do you enjoy partnering with business leaders to understand requirements and develop positive business outcomes?
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Passion towards building scalable data pipelines and owning processes from end-to-end
- Experience towards developing and maintaining production data pipelines
- Experience with building and integrating data cleansing processes with quality metrics
- Creating and developing technical specifications with end users
- Build and design new data models to support batch and streaming use cases
- Work in a fast paced environment in collaboration with cross functional departments
- Build out near real time clinical data workflows for clinical decision support systems
- Work directly with health care EHR systems to integrate ingestion endpoints
- Working in Agile environment while utilizing git/Jira/Confluence
- 2-3 years of software/data engineering experience
- Extensive knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Governance with focus on security
- Expert knowledge of ETL pipeline development lifecycle
- Experience with Hadoop/Hive/Spark and data warehouse methodologies
- Expert in SQL and at least one other programming language (C#, Java, Python)
- Experience in delivering real time data pipelines for real time dashboards
- NoSQL knowledge (Elasticsearch, MongoDB)
- HL7 (2.x) experience a plus
- Experience working in a regulated environment; HIPAA and PCI experience a plus
- Expert at reverse engineering legacy code
- Experience with cloud infrastructures or work with Docker containers
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: