MBSI is one of the top employers of Stanislaus County providing medical billing, coding, and reimbursement services along with various reports to MedAmerica a leading healthcare price management organization. MedAmerica Billing Services, Inc. (MBSI) has been in the physician billing business since 1975. MBSI has continued to expand and now has 2 additional locations including an office in Ontario, CA as well as Boise, Idaho.
MBSI has adapted to the ever-changing medical billing environment, modifying and adding to its services to proactively meet the needs of its clients. A focus on physician and employee education coupled with advanced IT capabilities has positioned MBSI and its clients to operate successfully in a climate of increased governmental regulations, third party contracting and reimbursement challenges
Provides clerical assistance to facilitate in the billing processing and other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sorts and files records, manually and electronically.
- Interfaces with AS400, hospital portals, Lynx, and Laserfiche to ensure charts are complete.
- Complete various functions relating to WIP, and coding.
- Basic office duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to utilize reasoning skills with several pieces of information.
- Possess strong organizational skills and be detailed orientated.
- Ability to work under daily deadlines in a fast paced department and be flexible.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Preferred ability to perform 10-key by touch.
- Complete Online eSkills Basic Billing Assessment with a preferred passing score of 6,000 KPH with 85% accuracy.
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
What We Offer Our Most Valuable Asset, Our Employees:
We offer the opportunity to help positively impact the healthcare industry while enjoying an amazing benefits package and work environment.
Competitive benefits package: Multiple health plan options or reimbursement for non-coverage, exceptional 401k plan (that includes a very generous company match), 2 weeks paid vacation, sick leave, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, discount on fitness centers and more.
A Culture of Caring: Friendly, caring, business casual environment. Opportunities to learn or develop your skills.
Our Philosophy: MBSI Cares
C Client Centered
A Adapt as a Team
S—Supportive of Each Other
TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK!
MedAmerica Billing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Modesto, CA
- No Specialty
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: