As a Physician Assistant you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking Emergency Medicine physician assistants for night position
- Must have at least 2 years ED experience
- Fixed rotational schedule: 7 on, 7 off
- Competitive hourly rate with a 15% night shift differential plus benefits package
- A robust benefits package that includes 4 weeks paid time off, 401k options, health insurance including dental and/or vision, annual CME/CEU conference and online education options, and more!
Swedish Edmonds Hospital – Edmonds, Washington
- The facility is a level IV Trauma Center with a 32-bed ED and annual ED volume of ~50,000
- Services include: cath lab, telestroke and on site neurology for TPA cases, closed ICU with 12 hours of on site intensivist coverage, EPIC for EMR, and other medical, diagnostic and supportive services.
- Excellent housing in beautiful locations with picturesque views
- An excellent place to raise a family – easy going lifestyle with friendly neighborhoods
- With Seattle just minutes away, you’re just a short drive from the best that a city has to offer including restaurants, theaters, nightclubs and more.
- Numerous state and regional parks great for hiking, skiing, camping, surfing, fishing, and white water rafting
As a CEP America Physician Assistant, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Edmonds, WA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: