Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
We are actively searching for a Downstream Marketing Manager to support the growth of CEP America and MedAmerica practice lines and services. In this role you will develop and executing the go-to-marketing plans supporting organizational strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Go-to-marketing planning: Identify the most effective ways introduce new practice lines to the market. Create GTM plans that are complete with goals, objectives, key metrics, tactics, channels, messaging, etc.
- Product Launch: assist with development of a launch package; organize information in a logical concise manner to easily communicate key milestones, activities, and results to marketing leadership and internal stakeholders.
- Tactical execution of marketing and GTM plan, manage and execute lead gen activities in marketo
- Execution of marketing plan, tracking actuals vs. target leads and other key metrics such as closes, any losses, and growth within accounts, and adjusting tactics as needed to achieve targets.
- Develop sales tools (literature, brochures, website, and all media) and customer communications
- Participate in various cross channels discussions and provide input to improve marketing initiatives, responding to and managing stakeholder needs
- Provide monthly assessment of practice line performance in leads, new closes, and other issues affecting business prospects
- Organize and facilitate marketing meetings. Work with a broad array of internal and external groups to assure that marketing goals are achieved
Our Ideal Candidate Profile…
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4-6 years related experience in marketing
- Strong presentation & communication skills, strategic planning, critical thinking and analysis of market conditions
- Strong writing skills, able to develop creative briefs and in-turn develop the associated content to be used in communications and/or sales tools/marketing collateral
- Must have experience with product launch, downstream marketing and marketing strategy in the healthcare field
- Experience with annual/tactical planning, critical thinking and the ability to push organizational objectives forward
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment while communicating with internal and external teams (B2B experience is a plus)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: