As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking experienced Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners with a national certification, ACLS, BLS, and DEA
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Kaweah Delta Medical Center – Visalia, California
- 88,000+ annual ED visits
- Level III trauma facility with new helipad and 44+ ED beds
- An extensive medical simulation lab — the largest in the region and has the latest 3G Sim Man
- Cutting edge ED advances: scribes, rapid medical evaluation system, comprehensive ED and in-patient electronic health records
- Collaborative opportunities with our academic affiliate — University of California, Irvine
- A picturesque community with stunning landscapes and excellent cost of living
- Centrally located in California, Visalia is within a few hours of Monterey, Yosemite, Kings Canyon, Sequoia National Forest, San Francisco, and Los Angeles
- Incredible outdoor activities (hiking, world-class fishing, mountain biking, camping, skiing), and much more!
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Visalia, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: