As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking experienced ED/UCC physician assistants with current national certification and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Palomar Medical CenterEscondido, California
- This 319-bed hospital and Level II Trauma Center is a brand new facility that provides emergency services to the Inland North County population of San Diego
- The Emergency Department has 44 beds and sees over 102,000 patients each year
- Other onsite services include a Stemi receiving center, 24-hour cardiac catheter capability for heart attacks, and a paramedic base station
- Glorious sunshine all year, warm breezes, and beautiful beaches are trademark San Diego qualities
- The San Diego Zoo and LegoLand are just a few of the world renowned attractions found locally
- With 30 museums, nine theatre and performing arts centers, and several beautiful parks, San Diego is earning a reputation as a vibrant, culturally rich and culture-loving destination
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant
- Escondido, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: