As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Current national certification, ACLS, and DEA required
- Applicant Only. No agencies please.
Regional Medical Center of San Jose – San Jose, California
- The Emergency Department, a comprehensive Level II trauma center, consists of 39 beds, sees 70,000+ annual patient visits, and is staffed 24 hours daily
- Regional Medical Center of San Jose is part of the area’s first network of accredited Chest Pain Centers, a Joint Commission-accredited stroke center, and the only Bay Area helipad certified by the Coast Guard for Blackhawk-grade air ambulance landing
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as one of the nation’s Top Performers on Key Quality Measures in 2011 and 2012
- A great place to raise a family with access to high ranking public and charter schools
- Sunshine year round with temperatures ranging from January’s 50s to July’s 70s
- The diversity and facilities of a metropolitan city with a full spectrum of arts and entertainment, family-friendly attractions, festivals, museums, five-star restaurants, and sport venues
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- San Jose, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: