As a physician assistant or nurse practitioner, you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the urgent care. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty physician partnerships in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Emergency Medicine or Urgent Care physician assistants and nurse practitioners
- Will also consider primary care, internal medicine, and new graduates
- Seeking ED/UCC/IM/FM physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Full time opportunity available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Swedish Edmonds Urgent Care – Edmonds, Washington
- Brand new urgent care located across the street from the Swedish Edmonds Hospital, which is a 217-bed facility with over 1400 staff (clinical and non-clinical)
- The Urgent Care includes 10-12 exam and/or consult rooms and provides both x-ray, lab services and excellent staffing
- Associated with Swedish Health Services, the largest nonprofit health provider in the Greater Seattle Area, which includes five hospitals, two ER/specialty centers, the Swedish Medical Group and a network of specialty and primary care clinics.
- Excellent housing in beautiful locations with picturesque views
- An excellent place to raise a family – easy going lifestyle with friendly neighborhoods
- With Seattle just minutes away, you’re just a short drive from the best that a city has to offer including restaurants, theaters, nightclubs and more.
- Numerous state and regional parks great for hiking, skiing, camping, surfing, fishing, and white water rafting
As a CEP America physician assistant or nurse practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Edmonds, WA
- Urgent Care
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: