Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
Please Note, we are looking for the following skills in order to be considered: Knowledge and previous experience with a Hybrid Cloud Solution, Azure Cloud Solution Development and Implementation, strong knowledge of Networks, VMware, EMC Storage, Linux, and Microsoft Operating Systems.
The Infrastructure Architect is responsible for designing and documenting technical infrastructure solutions that align with overall IT Strategy and business goals. The Infrastructure Architect work under the direction of Director IT Infrastructure engineering and in concert with ITS Team to support the growth of CEP America. You will be given the tools to bring in unison your ability to meet internal and external client’s needs with a passion for technical work. This role will be goaled with coming up with creative ideas for our clients and help move our organization towards new and exciting projects.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Serve as key contact for IT Infrastructure solution architecture.
- Lead identification of project requirements and explore solutions that meet business objectives.
- Partner with IT Strategy team, contribute to strategic vision and build technical roadmaps for Clinical and Non Clinical initiatives.
- Develop recommendations based on industry trends and benchmarking in alignment with IT strategy and technology roadmaps.
- Identify and evaluate NextGen/Hybrid cloud capabilities and benefits to business strategy.
- Ensure IT strategies and standards are incorporated into roadmaps and project delivery.
- Analyze and design Hybrid Cloud solutions (Azure, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, etc.).
- Create and present project recommendations to ITS Teams.
- Plan for hardware and resource procurement per projection of strategic and project requirements.
- Optimize, maintain and support Hybrid Cloud Solutions.
- Apply Security and compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provide documentation as necessary, and participate in security and compliance activities.
- Be trusted advisor. Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Identify support challenges and execute to ensure continual service improvements (CSI).
- Interface with Enterprise Architecture and provides insight of emerging technical opportunities.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile
- Education Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 7-10 years of IT Infrastructure Architecture and solution development experience.
- 5 years of Hybrid Cloud Solution experience.
- 2+ years of Azure Cloud Solution development and implementation experience.
- Strong knowledge of Networks, VMware, EMC Storage, Linux and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Strong experience in architecting/deploying secure Systems and Applications.
- Ability to work in fast paced technical environment with increasing support demands and complexity.
- Ability to multitask and manage assigned tasks to meet deadlines and objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with proven experience in a direct client-facing role.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize accordingly and make decisions as required.
- Ability to articulate solutions clearly too senior management.
- Able to build and manage relationships between various user groups, technologists, and management.
- Be highly collaborative, team-oriented and strong consensus builder.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: