In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America—one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States—you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country. As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians
- Current state license a plus
- Up to $50,000 sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Applicant only. No agencies please.
St. Joseph Medical Center – Kansas City, Missouri
- 310 bed facility located on the MO – KS state line
- Annual ED volume of 31,000+
- Admit rate of 17%
- Joint Commission-accredited and also an Accredited Chest Pain Center, Breast Center, and Primary Stroke Center
- Kansas City is a thriving cultural and economic center and the largest city in Missouri
- Great access to education spanning the gamut from elementary to college
- Good cost of living
We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life—contact us today. Come grow with us!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Kansas City, MO
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: