Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
As the Medical Recruiter with the Contingent Staffing team you will be responsible for recruiting for multiple practice lines and specialties locums to service our existing CEP sites as well as new contracts. Working closely with locum agencies to convey our needs to them including practice details, certifications required / preferred, rates, lodging / travel, length of need, etc. Working closely with Medical Directors, Regional Directors and VPs to understand the staffing challenges of their sites and regions. Coordinating provider specifics with locum agencies and conveying any challenges to CEP leadership. Placing candidates and supporting credentialing, provider enrollment and other internal departments to ensure the timely start of the locum provider. Finally, you will be challenged to constantly problem solve and navigate complex staffing scenarios while acting as a consultant to internal and external parties regarding contingent staffing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Conduct preliminary screening of prospects.
- Follow-up on leads via phone and/or email in a timely matter.
- Identify, research and source contacts to conduct cold calls.
- Provide site and other relevant information on open positions to candidates and provide prospects with an overview of CEP America, as needed.
- Screen and present candidates to Manager/designated individuals for consideration and or conduct reference checks and facilitate interview as requested.
- Develop strong relationship and regular communication with Medical Directors, Lead PA/NP’s, Regional Directors and/or Vice Presidents.
- Develop a network active or passive physician and PA/NP candidates/contacts and maintain regular contact with those candidates/contacts, thereby developing a long-term professional relationship.
- Act as a consultant to the site to provide recommendations regarding recruiting and interviewing efforts.
- Provide assistance and information to site on compensation and/or benefits; provide feedback to site on compensation negotiation as needed.
- Review status of application process, maintain as necessary and stay in regular contact with applicant(s).
- Keep up-to-date on practice site and or CEP America, procedures, etc. and convey this information appropriately.
- Development of recruiting related initiatives that, in line the with Balanced Score Card, advance the effectiveness of the Core Recruiting function
- Work in conjunction with Business Development, Practice Management, Partnership Affairs, PA/NP HR and other departments to share market intelligence (leads) and best practices in recruiting.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile…
- College degree preferred.
- 3-4 years of agency, HR or recruiting, or management training program completion.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Experience working within a Locum agency or recruiting agency preferred.
- Experience working with work visas is preferred.
- Strong commitment to customer service, ability to juggle multiple and often competing priorities
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal, written and in-person communication skills, including team building and negotiation skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to deal constructively with conflict and use good judgment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite for Windows, Internet and other sourcing techniques and expertise with database management. Experience with Taleo or SalesForce preferred.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: Whether you report to the central office in Emeryville or work remotely, MedAmerica is happy to meet you halfway with commuter benefits or home office support.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: