Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
As the Jr. Medical Recruiter you will represent CEP America in its effort to help grow and manage the Physician Reserves program (and potentially PA/NP Reserves Program), future reservist needs and any contingent staffing needs. Source and process contingent staffing and special projects as needed. This role has exposure to all levels of the Physician partnership and departments within CEP America and MedAmerica.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Partner Reserves Support:
- Assist and participate in outreach initiatives.
- Confirm training and certifications.
- Upload, process, and track candidates within our database.
- Assist in obtaining feedback on partners.
- Work with Credentialing Startup Team to obtain estimations on licensing and credentialing before moving forward.
- Upload and track locums within our database.
- Assist with reference checks.
- Assist with screening locums, if requested.
- Gather availability and work with Onsite Administrative Assistant and/or Medical Director.
- Assist in obtaining feedback on locums  post 1 and 2 week assignments. Record feedback in Job Science and tracking sheet.
- Source new full-time reserves using outreach initiatives.
- Assist with initial sourcing calls for reserves.
- Brainstorm to improve current processes or create new ones.
- Generate reports for startup coverage.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile
- College degree preferred.
- 2-3 years of agency, HR or recruiting, or management training program completion.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Experience working within a Locum agency or recruiting agency preferred.
- Experience working with work visas is preferred.
- Strong commitment to customer service, ability to juggle multiple and often competing priorities
- Must be able to work independently.
- Excellent verbal, written and in-person communication skills, including team building and negotiation skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to deal constructively with conflict and use good judgment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite for Windows, Internet and other sourcing techniques and expertise with database management. Experience with Salesforce or Salesforce products preferred.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: Whether you report to the central office in Emeryville or work remotely, MedAmerica is happy to meet you halfway with commuter benefits or home office support.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: