Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
As the Compensation Analyst you will have the opportunity to partner with Talent Management and Enterprise Business Operations to develop and execute compensation and performance programs for the enterprise. The Compensation Analyst will have the opportunity to contribute to a thriving organization that is undergoing exciting transformation of policies and processes in order to make work better. If you are someone who excels in compensation analysis, telling stories from data, and innovating new recruiting and retention programs for the ever changing healthcare landscape, then this position is one that will excite you.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
Support of Compensation and Performance Programs:
- Develops programs for enterprise compensation, including establishing compensation philosophy.
- Design, plan and execute regular merit and bonus cycles for enterprise employees.
- Build and maintain job family structures and details for all employee positions.
- Skilled at executing compensation analyses for job changes and new positions using both internal and external market data.
- Provide strategic guidance to managers regarding job leveling and compensation decisions.
- Partners with functional Recruiting to develop incentive programs, which may include elements such as sign-on bonuses and loans and moving expenses.
- Provides strategic analysis to operations leadership regarding measurable performance areas.
Support of Recruiting Incentives:
- Responsible for facilitating recruitment incentive/bonus agreements, including drafting agreements and verifying the terms, obtaining required signatures, and updating the database with agreement terms and statuses in a timely manner.
- Coordinates with Legal department for language accuracy of financial/legal contracts.
- Coordinates with Finance department for loan/bonus funding and repayment obligations.
- Tracks the compliance with the terms of the agreements.
Support of Talent Management Data Reporting & Analysis:
- Respond to data reporting and analysis requests on an ad-hoc basis as needed to support various organizational initiatives.
- Analyze business processes, making recommendations for optimizing technology and resources in order to streamline the team’s workflows and improve service quality.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1-2 years of Analyst experience. Compensation market analysis experience strongly desired!
- Fundamental data reporting and analysis principles.
- Intermediate in MS Word & Excel.
- Very strong attention to detail.
- Strong client service skills.
- Strong professional oral communication and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven organizational skills and strong follow-through.
- Proven ability to think critically and analyze complex problems or data.
- Highly detail oriented individual with proven successful ability to work effectively under conditions requiring speed and accuracy.
- Ability to edit and proofread own work and that of others.
- Ability to keep impeccable records and to sustain strong attention to detail.
- Organized and flexible individual able to effectively manage timelines and perform multiple tasks with varying priorities.
- Proven ability to execute complex verbal and written instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to handle detailed work accurately and quickly.
- Ability to interact in person, over the phone, and with electronic media with a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated self-learner interested in continued professional development and personal growth.
- Proven ability to take initiative and apply new concepts to daily work.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: