Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
What We Are Searching For:
We have a great opportunity for an Onsite Administrator to work with physicians and medical staff in a hospital setting located in the Emergency Departments to support Taylor Hospital.
The ideal candidate will have three plus years of experience, preferably in a healthcare organization. The position requires superb written and verbal communication and editing ability, a mature grasp of organizational hierarchy, ability to prioritize tasks and projects and the discretion to know when to act independently and when to ask for guidance and/or assistance. It demands flexibility, a customer-focus, creativity, and lots of attention to detail.
This is a Part Time position.
Here’s How You Would Support CEP America:
- Provide administrative support to the Emergency Department Medical Director. Including schedule creation for the Medical Director.
- Serve as liaison between CEP recruiting and new provider. Receive new provider paperwork and help ensure that all things are met for the new provider such as documentation, name badge, access codes, IT access, keys, mailbox and locker.
- Distribute monthly ED clinical schedule to appropriate hospital departments.
- Events include business gifts for recognition weeks, CEP sponsored department parties, holiday gifts, and other miscellaneous gifts.
- Act as a liaison between MedAmerica Billing Services and providers for documentation questions, completion of WIP and TADs charts, and compliance in chart documentation.
- Provide MBSI with the in-patient professional services log and charts.
- Organize and coordinate systems, production needs and meetings as directed.
- Draft and send out memos and emails on behalf of the Medical Director.
- Answer and screen telephone calls
- Schedule meetings for multiple individuals with diverse schedules.
- Assist with correspondence and organize mailings and travel arrangements.
- 4 year college degree.
- 2-5 years of experience in an administrative role. Healthcare or office management style role a plus.
- Travel is required one to two times per week. Must have reliable transportation.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong customer service and business acumen
- Self-starter with little need for direct supervision
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Outlook) and ability to learn new computer systems.
- Comfortable with using multiple technologies for presentations, on line meetings and saving information to shared drives.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English, verbally, and in writing.
- Self-directed, motivated, and sensitive to deadlines
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: Whether you report to the central office in Emeryville or work remotely, MedAmerica is happy to meet you halfway with commuter benefits or home office support.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Ridley Park, PA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: