In the right medical environment you can really focus your attention where you want it to be—on patient care and outcomes.
Join the CEP America Team. When you join the physician partnership at CEP America—one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States—you become an equal and valued partner, with the potential to make contributions that get noticed. When you’re ready to build your career, we support you with unique leadership training and other fellowship and educational opportunities. You’ll have access to our national network of physician partners who thrive on collaboration and take a vested interest in your success. Because when you and your practice succeed, we all succeed.
CEP America Locations: CEP America provides staffing solutions in over 250 practices across the country. As a CEP Partner, if you ever need to move, you can take your job with you.
- Seeking BE/BC Emergency Medicine physicians; ED/UCC experience preferred; current state license a plus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
The Practice – A Dual Hospital System
DeKalb Medical Center – Decatur, Georgia
- CEP America staffed since 2005, DeKalb has 394 hospital beds with a 58-bed ED that sees 63,000 annual ED patient visits
- Recognized by the Georgia Hospital Association through its CARE Quality Awards for improvements in performance and quality of patient care.
DeKalb Hillandale – Lithonia, Georgia
- CEP America staffed since 2005, DeKalb Hillandale has 100 private hospital beds with a 27-bed ED that sees an annual ED patient volume of 47,000
- Georgia’s newest and first master-planned, all digital hospital allows patients to quickly access their records and X-rays and to schedule a single visit for multiple purposes
- Traditional small-town atmosphere with the sophistication and excitement of a college town along with the benefits of living in a major metropolitan area
- Tree-lined streets, great schools, parks and playing fields, libraries, colleges, and much more!
- Close proximity to Atlanta allows easy access to many great attractions such as the World of Coca-Cola, the world-famous Georgia Aquarium, and the High Museum of Art
We know that when we work together as an integrated, multispecialty healthcare team, we can exceed the expectations of our patients and the hospitals and clinics we work in. If you’re looking for a medical partnership where you can transform your practice with a team of providers who strive to balance great work with a great life—contact us today. Come grow with us!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Decatur, GA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: