As a Physician Assistant you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with national certification, ACLS, and DEA
- 1+ Year of Emergency Medicine experience required
- Current state license is a plus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
MacNeal Hospital – Berwyn, Illinois
- A full-service, acute care community teaching hospital, owned and operated by Vanguard Health Systems
- The hospital is a Level II Trauma Center with an annual ED patient volume of 59,200 and 29 ED beds, 7 Fast Track beds, and 3 Triage holding rooms
- Certified as EDAP, Chest Pain and Stroke Center designations
- 24 hour final reads on all radiology, STEMI with cath lab 24/7, in-house anesthesia, etc
- Recently received Truven top 100 and the Truven Everest Award
- Honored as one of Chicagoland’s best hospitals, MacNeal Hospital is ranked as one of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Regional Hospital, with distinctions in Orthopedics and Urology
- A metropolis rich in historical and cultural heritage located 10 miles west of Chicago
- The Chicago area has all the great cultural attractions: fine arts, museums, high quality dining establishments
- Outdoor and indoor activities to enjoy year-round: hiking, biking, picnicking, golfing, sports venues to enjoy basketball, soccer, wrestling, and more!
As a CEP America Physician Assistant, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Berwyn, IL
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: