As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, ACLS, and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Applicant only. No agencies please.
Memorial Medical Center – Modesto, California
- A 423-bed hospital with 47 ED beds
- Level II Trauma Center
- Annual ED patient volume of 76,000+
- Diverse and comprehensive specialty backup including trauma surgery, neurosurgery, and more.
- Easy access to San Francisco, Yosemite, and more
- Growing community with arts, cultural events, and shopping
- A metropolitan city with an old-fashioned hospitality and small-town charm
- Excellent cost of living
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Modesto, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: