Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
As the ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for the support and administration of the organizations ServiceNow platform. The position will require previous experience and strong working knowledge of ServiceNow. In addition to supporting the day to day activities within the current environment, the position will work with key stake holders on capturing business requirements and then using best practice to develop and implement procedures/modules within the ServiceNow environment to deliver on those requirements. The position is involved in all phases of systems analysis and considers the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment.
Overall, this position plays an integral role in the support and development of the Firm’s ServiceNow environment.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to…
- Participate in support, administration and development of the Firm’s ServiceNow environments.
- Serves as technical subject matter expert for the Firm’s ServiceNow platform
- Develop and maintain test plans and production support procedures for software and systems already in place or in the planning and implementation stages.
- Analyzes user requirements in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap.
- Gathers Requirements and Develop/Implement new configurations and customizations based on business need and best practice.
- Responsible for the continuous review of new ServiceNow modules, as well as other commercially available software to ensure the ServiceNow platform and tools remain current.
- Maintain an understanding of ServiceNow modules and software licensing functionality.
- Support all future releases and provides updates to software as required based on feedback from users and business needs.
Our Ideal Candidate Profile…
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with ServiceNow analysis, configuration, development and delivery of ServiceNow customizations and solutions.
- Experienced in full lifecycle ServiceNow implementations.
- Preferably ITIL, ServiceNow System Administrator, and/or ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certified.
- Experience with Field Service, Orchestration, MID server, Import Sets, Discovery, ServiceWatch, ITOM, and Performance Analytics desired.
- Experience with developing in any one of the following programming languages: PHP, C, Java, Perl, HTML/HTML 5.
- Understanding of Configuration Management as it relates to ITIL.
- Experience with Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON).
- Experience with delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
- Strong communication ability, both verbal and written.
- Strong Customer Service Orientation.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: