Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketers—we help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
- Per diem openings
- Current licensure in the State of California as an RN
- Current BLS and ACLS certification
- 3+ years of experience in an emergency department or experience with sports injuries, orthopedics and cardiovascular strongly preferred
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Northstar Medical Clinic – Truckee, CA
- This full-service urgent care is located on-site in the Village at Northstar
- It is the designated on-site provider for the occupational health program of Northstar employees with services including x-rays, casting, suturing, and first aid
- Open seven days a week during the ski season
- Truckee is a great mountain town rich in history with a quaint downtown that hosts charming shops and superb restaurants set in authentic historic buildings.
- Quaint downtown offering superb restaurants, museums and shops, set in authentic historic buildings.
- Click http://www.truckee.com/media/ to experience the beauty of Truckee.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: Whether you report to the central office in Emeryville or work remotely, MedAmerica is happy to meet you halfway with commuter benefits or home office support.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Urgent Care
- Employment Status:
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: