This opportunity is located in French Camp, CA
To complete your application, please make sure to follow steps 1 and 2.
Scribes work closely with physicians and health care providers to supply real time charting of physician and patient encounters during medical exams. Scribes are responsible for a variety of clerical tasks that include retrieving medical records, documenting the results of diagnostic tests, and preparing discharge instructions, while maintaining the flow of the clinic.
CEP America is one of the largest in-house provider of scribes in the country with over 1500 scribe employees in over 50 Emergency Departments, Hospitalist Departments, Psychiatric Inpatient, and outside clinics. Our scribes successfully facilitate lasting partnerships between physicians, local communities and universities, patients and hospital staff. Our Scribe Alumni Program is designed for those interested in pursuing these connections throughout their career.
How to Apply
Step 1: Complete a scribe applicant test: eSkills Test
Step 2: Use the APPLY NOW link located at the top of this page to submit your resume and complete your application.
The Application Process
- If the site you are applying for is hiring, you will be contacted by a recruiter only if your skills and experience best match the requirements of the current job opportunity
- Due to the high volume of applicants, we are not able to respond to phone inquiries regarding application status at this time
- First hand exposure to a clinical setting for undergraduates or post baccalaureate students pursuing a career in healthcare
- Great opportunity for students taking time off before Medical, PA or NP school
- Scribe hours are counted towards clinical training for most PA programs
- Work one-on-one with physicians and other health care providers
- Become proficient in medical terminology
- Outstanding networking and resume building opportunities
- Responsible and mature demeanor with a passion for medicine
- Strong writing skills
- Quick and accurate typing speed
- Experience with medical terminology is preferred
- Ability to stand, walk and follow a physician for extended periods of time
- Ability to work in a stressful and fast paced environment
- 1+ year commitment
- Excellent follow through
- Completion of scribe application test
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- French Camp, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: