Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
In this role, you will perform credentialing processing for MedAmerica and our client medical groups. In addition to having superb communication skills, a mature grasp of organizational hierarchy, and ability to prioritize tasks and projects, you should know how to use discretion on when to act independently and when to ask for guidance and/or assistance. This role is vital to the success of our clients and demands flexibility, a customer-focus, organization and a passion for details.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Provide support with client onboarding efforts including online application set-up, importing data into the Salesforce credentialing database and other systems, running databank and license checks, requesting malpractice insurance, and tracking providers until all required credentialing, HR, and payroll items for hire are completed.
- Complete verification process associated with credentialing and recredentialing clinical providers
- Develops positive working relationships with personnel
- Performs database and computer functions as required
- Remains current on policies affecting physician/ physician extender credentials
- Supports Credentials and Partnership Affairs Managers, Credentials and Partnership Affairs Committee, Medical and Regional Directors, and others as needed
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Two years college degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years credentialing and or privileging experience within a hospital or managed care environment- CPCS or CPMSM preferred.
- At least 1-2 years of administrative experience and knowledge of NCQA and/or JCAHO standards.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to interact effectively with a variety of people (physicians and medical staff offices).
- Provides highest level of customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay — just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: