As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, ACLS, and DEA
- Current state license a plus
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Mercy Medical Center  Roseburg, Oregon
- Level III Trauma Center with a state-of-the-art 23-bed Emergency Department that sees 49,000+ annual ED patient visits
- Excellent back-up specialists including a Stroke Program with a 24/7 Cardiology Department
- New Sonosite Edge ultrasound. Glidescope (adult and pediatric), and iCare tonometer
- The ED sees an incredible amount of pathology
- Awarded the Healthgrades 50 Best Hospitals in 2011 and 100 Best Hospitals for Specialty Care in 2012, as well as the Acumentra Health Outstanding Care Award in 2010 for results in Surgical Care Improvement Project
- A thriving wine region with fine restaurants that combines great food and fine wine in a relaxed setting
- Incredible scenery and outdoor activities: camping, fishing, hiking, biking, golfing, rafting, and more!
- The beauty and tranquility of the natural environment: clean air, picturesque lakes and rivers, and towering mountains
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- Roseburg, OR
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: