Help Us Enhance Patient Care Across America
The MedAmerica Team. We innovate using our diverse business, analytic, and communications skills to tackle the challenges of today’s complex healthcare landscape. We reward excellence in our mission to enhance patient care across the health care continuum. We collaborate, cooperate, and celebrate our unique contributions because we know we can achieve more together than we can alone.
From our administrators and management consultants to our recruiters, data and financial analysts, developers, and marketerswe help the providers and hospitals we serve improve patient outcomes, operational efficiencies, revenue, and job satisfaction.
As a member of the MedAmerica team, you’ll put your skills to work helping our providers improve the care of the 6 plus million patients our providers treat annually in over 250 practices throughout the United States. You’ll have the recognition and support you need to grow professionally. And you’ll have the opportunity to discover work you really love in a family oriented company that wants you to succeed.
We are looking for a NetSuite Developer/Administrator to work with our SI and business partners with the implementation of NetSuite. This will include managing users, roles, and access; designing and implementing searches, reports, and process monitoring; testing and troubleshooting; and managing configuration changes and script development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Development Work (70%)
- Development of customizations to NetSuite fields, forms, workflow rules, record types, user roles and dashboards
> Writing code and perform unit testing
> Testing code for validity of results, accuracy and conformance to specified development specifications
> Ability to develop custom NetSuite reports per requirements documents and standards
> Create supporting code documentation
> Creation of scripts containing business logic to support functional
- Create advanced save searches; Develop and create customized reports and dashboards and provide ad-hoc management reporting as needed.
- Assist in the development of integrations between NetSuite and other applications
- Responsible as the initial point of contact for NetSuite support issues.
- Submit support tickets, manage NetSuite responses and changes, and manage support ticket escalations with NetSuite.
- Facilitate and coordinate production changes, move code, scripting and configuration changes to production and coordinate NetSuite scheduled release and hot fix implementations.
- Responsible for administrating and supporting the NetSuite production environment. Create and maintain custom roles and permissions within NetSuite.
- Keeping abreast of new NetSuite features and functionality, and providing recommendations for process improvements
- Experience with NetSuite bundle development and deployment
Problem Solving (20%)
- Ability to independently research, methodically trouble shoot, and resolve complex problems.
- Coordinate with NetSuite support on issues that cannot be resolved internally.
- Familiarity with accounting business processes
- Review changes with management and perform required updates
- Work closely with Finance team, End Users and SI’s.
- Liaise with internal team members and the overall business to support new requests for searches, reports, KPI’s, dashboards, or any other NetSuite related activities
> At least 3+ years of NetSuite Administration and Development experience (SuperScript, SuiteFlow, SuiteAnalytics, SuiteBundler, etc) with ability to follow development best practices
> 2+ years SQL experience
> Bachelor’s Degree required
> Self-motivated individual who can work with limited direction, while keeping key constituents apprised of project status, and ability to grasp concepts quickly
> Familiarity with areas covering ERP (GL, Financials, Payables, and Receivables),
> Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization
> Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as excellent communication skills, verbal and written to both technical and non-technical audiences
> Ability to produce high quality technical documentation and analysis
> Manage from start to finish the overall analysis, testing, and execution process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
> Research and development of new NetSuite add-ons / prototypes and applications, and facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
> Monitor the health of NetSuite processes
> Years of experience
> Systems Knowledge
When you work at MedAmerica, you share your talents with an awesome team that makes coming to work empowering and fun. That’s why our employees have voted us a Best Place to Work in the Bay Area for nine years. That and some pretty incredible benefits:
- Competitive benefits package: Superior health plan options, best in class 401k plan (with a very generous company match like you’ve never seen before), 3 weeks paid vacation in your first year, tuition reimbursement policy, paid sabbaticals, and more!
- A Culture of Caring: MedAmericans not only like working together, but care about one another personally and professionally. We host fun staff activities, health and wellness programs, employee recognition programs, and so much more.
- Location, Location, Location: We are located in the Emeryville Watergate business park overlooking the San Francisco Bay just minutes away from San Francisco and the East Bay.
Your Life. Your Career. Your Success. Apply Today!
MedAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- Emeryville, CA
- Administrative Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: