As a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner you play a critical role in improving the level of care in the Emergency Department. At CEP America, we never forget that. To ensure your success as a member of our team, we give you all the tools you need to practice to the full extent of your education and training.
The CEP America Team. When you join CEP America, one of the leading multispecialty medical groups in the United States, you’ll work closely with physicians who respect your ability to deliver appropriate, compassionate, and effective care. You can count on your team members to mentor and support you so you can build your career and contribute to the culture of caring that defines our organization.
- Seeking ED/UCC physician assistants and nurse practitioners with current national certification, DEA, ACLS, and PALS
- Current state license a plus
- Full-time positions available
- Applicants only. No agencies please.
Community Hospital of San Bernardino  San Bernardino, California
- A non-profit, 343-bed, full service hospital with a 14-bed Emergency Department that sees 62,000 annual ED patient visits
- Other services include acute inpatient and outpatient care, obstetrics and pediatrics, home health, behavioral health services, emergency and neurological care, and more
- Recipient of Five-Star Awards in numerous patient care categories, ranked among the top 15 percent of hospitals nationwide, and is one of the 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care according to Healthgrades in 2013
- Located in the heart of southern California and nestled at the base of local mountain resorts Lake Arrowhead and Big Bear
- Moderate temperatures make the city a great place for year-round outdoor sports and activities
- Large variety of restaurants, cuisine, shopping, cultural activities and entertainment
As a CEP America Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner, you can do great work and have a great life too! You’ll have the flexibility to create a work schedule that allows you time for your personal passions, continuing education, family, and friends. We offer parental leave for new parents and support programs that teach you great life hacks you can use to maintain your work-life balance. If you’re looking for a new place where you can shine, we want to talk. Contact us today!
- Company Name:
- CEP America
- CEP America
- Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner
- San Bernardino, CA
- Emergency Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: