Academic FM/OB Wilmington, DE
Work as a core faculty with 4 other family medicine physicians.
- Replace faculty member that left to pursue further training.
- Candidate will practice all aspects of family medicine- outpatient, inpatient and OB
- Work in own practice 3, 1/2 days per week.
- A candidate with C-Section training would be a plus.
- Solid compensation/benefit package.
Wilmington is conveniently located midway between New York City and Washington, DC, and just 30 minutes south of Center City Philadelphia. Wilmington with its moderate climate and tax-free shopping has a wide variety of recreational and cultural activities, including state parks, world-renowned gardens and museums, wineries, historical sites, golf courses, marinas, award-winning restaurants, and performing arts venues. Other popular recreation spots, including the Chesapeake Bay, the Pocono Mountains and the beach resorts along the Atlantic Coast are all within a two-hour drive of Wilmington.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Wilmington, DE
- Family Practice
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: