South Central Texas needs Internal Medicine—Sign-On Bonus
- Successful candidate will join an established multi-specialty group practice.
- Clinic hours M-F 8-5, inpatient care covered by Hospitalists.
- Position will be employed and includes $220K base salary, production bonuses, $22K signing bonus.
- Benefits include malpractice, health, disability, retirement plan, vacation/CME with $4K expenses, $10K relocation, and more.
- Must be BC; experienced candidates preferred; must have active Texas state license.
This community is located between Austin and San Antonio for major airports for traveling. Live and practice in the Hill Country of Texas that attracts and keeps people in the community. There’s something for everyone. The weather allows residents to enjoy year-long recreational activities. Boating, fishing and water skiing are easily accessible. You will be surprised and delighted with the wide range of attractions and activities available. From the scenic River Walk, to the rugged State Park, grand historic structures, culturally sophisticated museums, galleries and Museum of Fine Arts, this thriving community has it all!
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Internal Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: