Occupational Medicine Needed in Hartford County—No Weekends, No Call
Seeking a board certified or board eligible Occupational Medicine physician with strong collaborative and interpersonal skills for a Hospital employed position in Hartford county. Will consider Occupational Medicine, Emergency Medicine and Orthopedic MD’s.
- Integrated healthcare delivery facility with 4 locations
- State-of-the-art facility
- Conduct workplace visits, acute care injury, pre-employment physicals, DOT exams
- Knowledge of OSHA, DOT and Connecticut OHSA regulatory compliance guidelines
- Mon-Fri 8-4:30 pm with holidays off
- Competitive compensation along with incentives and robust benefit package.
- Located 2 hours from NYC and 1.5 hours to Boston.
- Company Name:
- Enterprise Medical Recruiting
- 714 Spirit 40 Park Drive, Suite 125
Chesterfield, MO 63005
- Neal Fenster
- Web Page:
- Hartford, CT
- Occupational Medicine
- Employment Status:
- Permanent Full-Time
- State License Requirement:
- Date Posted: